How to Register or Update Your Voter Registration.
- Click here to open a new window with the complete form (in pdf format).
- Complete the entire registration form. Remember to check the box next to the political party in which you wish to enroll. If you do not wish to be affiliated with any party, check the appropriate box.
- Sign and date your registration form in blue or black ink.
- Mail the completed registration form to:
Monroe County Board of Elections
39 W. Main St.
Rochester, New York 14614
Note: This address is for Monroe County residents only.
Re-Registering or Changing Your Information
- Once you register, you are permanently registered unless you move.
- Name, address or party enrollment changes can be made by submitting a new registration form in any manner permitted for a registration application.
- If you move, your notice of change of address must be received by the Board of Elections up to:
- 20 days before the election in which you seek to vote.
- If you have missed the 20 day deadline, you may contact the Board of Elections for your new polling site where you will be allowed to vote on a paper ballot.
- A change of enrollment takes effect following the first general election occurring at least 25 days after the form is filed.